So excited to share this Charleston travel vlog with you today! thank you to RXBAR for sponsoring today’s video. visit and enter the code “BRIANNAK” at check out for 25% off your first order.
We road tripped 13 hours to Charleston, so I’m sharing some highly requested road trip hacks in this video, along with a house tour of our vacation condo, and taking you with us on our family vacation with a baby and a toddler! let me know if you have any road trip or travel tips in the comments! -Brianna K xoxo
So many of you asked me on instagram for FAMILY ROAD TRIP tips and HACKS, so here is what we did to make this road trip a success with a baby and a toddler for 13 hours in the car…
1. Pack a LOT of healthy snacks – we partnered up with RXBar kids for this video, because that’s a go to healthy snack for me and for my kiddos because there’s no BS- you can see the ingredients right on the packaging. And don’t forget water too
2. Bring headphones for when little ones (hopefully) are napping so you can still listen to music, but we played white noise through the car speakers to help P keep sleeping.
3. While we don’t like Landon to have a ton of screen time, we brought his iPad to help break up the trip since we were in the car for 13 hours.
4. Find a rest stop where little ones can walk around , get fresh air, and get their wiggles out.
5. Bring a back pack with plenty of diapers, wipes, and changes of clothes. I’d recommend 1-piece outfits or PJs to make it easier if an outfit change is needed. And I love plastic bags in case I need to contain soiled, messy clothes.
HAVE YOU SEEN MY VIRAL VIDEO??!
NEW VIDEO REQUESTS? Let me know in the comments!
CHECK OUT SOME OF MY OTHER VIDEOS:
DAY IN THE LIFE:
SPRING CLEANING + DECOR INSPIRATION:
EASTER BASKET HAUL:
SPRING 2018 BATH + BODY WORKS HAUL:
MATERNITY LEAVE HACKS:
9 MONTH BABY UPDATE:
SPRING CLOTHING HAUL:
CLEAN + ORGANIZE MY CLOSET:
WINTER 2018 DAY IN THE LIFE:
FLU SEASON CLEAN WITH ME:
FAMILY COMMAND CENTER ORGANIZATION:
KITCHEN PANTRY ORGANIZATION:
This content is sponsored by RXBAR and all opinions are my own. Some product links above are affiliate links. When you use them, I do get a small commission, so I appreciate you using them to support me and this channel. thank you!! xoxo
A BIT ABOUT MY CHANNEL:
I’m a working mom of two who lives in Cleveland, Ohio, and like most women, trying to have it all. I’m a mama 24/7, work a full-time job Monday-Friday, and a Youtuber on the weekends and evenings after the kiddos go to sleep. I make content to empower others, share fun information, and unleash some of my creativity. On this channel you’ll find mommy and lifestyle videos, shopping hauls, cleaning and organization, home decor, holiday and party decorations, boss lady tips and advice, and some style and beauty videos sprinkled into the mix. xoxo
A BIT ABOUT ME:
I was born and raised in Cleveland, Ohio. I attended Ohio University, where I acquired a bachelor’s degree in broadcast journalism, and a master’s degree in communication. From there, I joined Teach For America and taught 7th grade English in Baltimore, MD. I moved home to Cleveland to marry my husband, and have worked in a variety of roles in recruitment and HR. I currently manage a recruitment team, where I work from home when I’m not traveling for my job. I have two babies- my son Landon is two years old, and my daughter Presley is nine months old. I love being a mommy, decorating our home, planning parties, shopping, working out, cooking, cleaning, and meeting new people. I’m a bit obsessed with leopard print, wine, coffee, and reality TV shows. I am very passionate about helping others, and ensuring the world is a better place, especially when it comes to our children.
add me on snapchat: bsavoca
follow me on instagram: @bitsofbri
tweet me: @bitsofbri
Email for collaborations + business inquiries:
thanks for staying positive and kind in the comments!